iMessage Could not sign in. Please check your network connection and try again - EssentialMac
Mark C | On 01, Dec 2011
In the same fashion as the Facetime error it seems that iMessage is having a few issues of it’s own. Reports are coming in that when trying to use a new iPad and after activation, iMessage gives you the following error.
“Could not sign in. Please check your network connection and try again”
The fix seems to be simple. Change your routers DNS settings to google’s or openDNS 126.96.36.199 and set the secondary DNS to 188.8.131.52
If you have this problem or have solved it, we’d love to hear from you.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
iTunes Store Top Mac Apps
- Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 – Official App - Premier League
- Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse - Disney
- Minecraft – Pocket Edition - Mojang
- 7 Minute Workout Challenge - Fitness Guide Inc
- Heads Up! - Warner Bros.
- The Chase - Barnstorm Games
- Tipping Point - Barnstorm Games
- LEGO® The Lord of the Rings™ - Warner Bros.
- Flightradar24 Pro - Flightradar24 AB
- Afterlight - Afterlight Collective, Inc