iMessage Could not sign in. Please check your network connection and try again - EssentialMac
Mark C | On 01, Dec 2011
In the same fashion as the Facetime error it seems that iMessage is having a few issues of it’s own. Reports are coming in that when trying to use a new iPad and after activation, iMessage gives you the following error.
“Could not sign in. Please check your network connection and try again”
The fix seems to be simple. Change your routers DNS settings to google’s or openDNS 188.8.131.52 and set the secondary DNS to 184.108.40.206
If you have this problem or have solved it, we’d love to hear from you.
Sponsored Video: Meet the Nokia Lumia 930
- Finally. Breeze the pedometer app synchs with runkeeper.
- Review: Overcast: Podcast Player. A good and free / trial ware podcast player
- First Look: Nakamichi NBS10 Portable Bluetooth Speakers
- Why Mobile Phone Insurance Might Be A Good Idea At Glastonbury
- EA Mega iOS Game Sale. Top Titles Reduced To .69p
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
iTunes Store Top Mac Apps
- Flightradar24 Pro - Flightradar24 AB
- 7 Minute Workout Challenge - Fitness Guide Inc
- Minecraft – Pocket Edition - Mojang
- Doodle God™ - JoyBits Ltd.
- Heads Up! - Warner Bros.
- Facetune - Lightricks Ltd.
- Tipping Point - Barnstorm Games
- Blek - kunabi brother GmbH
- Auction Hunter : Storage Collector Wars - A1 Apps Limited
- Afterlight - Afterlight Collective, Inc