iMessage Could not sign in. Please check your network connection and try again - EssentialMac
Mark | On 01, Dec 2011
In the same fashion as the Facetime error it seems that iMessage is having a few issues of it’s own. Reports are coming in that when trying to use a new iPad and after activation, iMessage gives you the following error.
“Could not sign in. Please check your network connection and try again”
The fix seems to be simple. Change your routers DNS settings to google’s or openDNS 188.8.131.52 and set the secondary DNS to 184.108.40.206
If you have this problem or have solved it, we’d love to hear from you.
Top Mac Apps In The App Store
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
iTunes Store Top Mac Apps
- Pointless - Quiz with Friends - Endemol Games Ltd
- Minecraft – Pocket Edition - Mojang
- Sleep Cycle alarm clock - Northcube AB
- 7 Minute Workout Challenge - Fitness Guide Inc
- Heads Up! - Warner Bros.
- Duet Game - Kumobius
- SKI TRACKS - GPS TRACK RECORDER - Core Coders Ltd
- The Chase - Barnstorm Games
- Plague Inc. - Ndemic Creations
- Block Fortress: War - Foursaken Media