iMessage Could not sign in. Please check your network connection and try again - EssentialMac.co.uk
Mark | On 01, Dec 2011
In the same fashion as the Facetime error it seems that iMessage is having a few issues of it’s own. Reports are coming in that when trying to use a new iPad and after activation, iMessage gives you the following error.
“Could not sign in. Please check your network connection and try again”
The fix seems to be simple. Change your routers DNS settings to google’s or openDNS 18.104.22.168 and set the secondary DNS to 22.214.171.124
If you have this problem or have solved it, we’d love to hear from you.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
iTunes Store Top Mac Apps
- 7 Minute Workout Challenge - Fitness Guide Inc
- Assassin's Creed Pirates - Ubisoft
- Icycle: On Thin Ice - Chillingo Ltd
- PNP - Portable North Pole 2013 - UGroupMedia inc
- Football Manager Handheld™ 2014 - SEGA
- Angry Birds Star Wars II - Rovio Entertainment Ltd
- Hatchi - A retro virtual pet - Portable Pixels
- Stickman Soccer - Robert Szeleney
- Hunter Island - NTT Resonant Inc.
- Traffic Racer - Soner Kara