iMessage Could not sign in. Please check your network connection and try again - EssentialMac
Mark C | On 01, Dec 2011
In the same fashion as the Facetime error it seems that iMessage is having a few issues of it’s own. Reports are coming in that when trying to use a new iPad and after activation, iMessage gives you the following error.
“Could not sign in. Please check your network connection and try again”
The fix seems to be simple. Change your routers DNS settings to google’s or openDNS 126.96.36.199 and set the secondary DNS to 188.8.131.52
If you have this problem or have solved it, we’d love to hear from you.
- New Nakamichi NBS 8 – An “intelligent” Bluetooth speaker with motion sensor
- Finally. Breeze the pedometer app synchs with runkeeper.
- Review: Overcast: Podcast Player. A good and free / trial ware podcast player
- First Look: Nakamichi NBS10 Portable Bluetooth Speakers
- Why Mobile Phone Insurance Might Be A Good Idea At Glastonbury
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
iTunes Store Top Mac Apps
- Micromon - Pocket Trend
- Minecraft – Pocket Edition - Mojang
- Flightradar24 Pro - Flightradar24 AB
- 7 Minute Workout Challenge - Fitness Guide Inc
- Tipping Point - Barnstorm Games
- Heads Up! - Warner Bros.
- The Official DVSA Theory Test Kit for Car Drivers - TSO (The Stationery Office)
- Afterlight - Afterlight Collective, Inc
- iTheme - Themes for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch - novitap GmbH
- Doodle God™ - JoyBits Ltd.