iMessage Could not sign in. Please check your network connection and try again - EssentialMac
Mark C | On 01, Dec 2011
In the same fashion as the Facetime error it seems that iMessage is having a few issues of it’s own. Reports are coming in that when trying to use a new iPad and after activation, iMessage gives you the following error.
“Could not sign in. Please check your network connection and try again”
The fix seems to be simple. Change your routers DNS settings to google’s or openDNS 188.8.131.52 and set the secondary DNS to 184.108.40.206
If you have this problem or have solved it, we’d love to hear from you.
Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
iTunes Store Top Mac Apps
- Hitman GO - SQUARE ENIX INC
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Gameloft
- Heads Up! - Warner Bros.
- Sleep Talk Recorder - MadInSweden
- Minecraft – Pocket Edition - Mojang
- Blek - Denis Mikan
- Tipping Point - Barnstorm Games
- 7 Minute Workout Challenge - Fitness Guide Inc
- Afterlight - Simon Filip
- Football Manager Handheld™ 2014 - SEGA