iMessage Could not sign in. Please check your network connection and try again - EssentialMac
Mark C | On 01, Dec 2011
In the same fashion as the Facetime error it seems that iMessage is having a few issues of it’s own. Reports are coming in that when trying to use a new iPad and after activation, iMessage gives you the following error.
“Could not sign in. Please check your network connection and try again”
The fix seems to be simple. Change your routers DNS settings to google’s or openDNS 188.8.131.52 and set the secondary DNS to 184.108.40.206
If you have this problem or have solved it, we’d love to hear from you.
Sponsored Video: Geberit Aquaclean – I Love Water
- First Look: Nakamichi NBS10 Portable Bluetooth Speakers
- Why Mobile Phone Insurance Might Be A Good Idea At Glastonbury
- EA Mega iOS Game Sale. Top Titles Reduced To .69p
- Differences Between OS X Yosemite And OS X Mavericks Activity Monitor
- OS X Yosemite, Why The Beta Might Not Be The Best Idea For You
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
iTunes Store Top Mac Apps
- 7 Minute Workout Challenge - Fitness Guide Inc
- TOUR DE FRANCE 2014, presented by ŠKODA - Amaury Sport Organisation (A.S.O)
- Heads Up! - Warner Bros.
- Minecraft – Pocket Edition - Mojang
- RollerCoaster Tycoon® 4 Mobile™ - Atari
- Climendo - Climendo AB
- Tipping Point - Barnstorm Games
- Flightradar24 Pro - Flightradar24 AB
- Monument Valley - ustwo™
- Theory Test UK - Driving Test Success - Focus Multimedia