iMessage Could not sign in. Please check your network connection and try again - EssentialMac
Mark C | On 01, Dec 2011
In the same fashion as the Facetime error it seems that iMessage is having a few issues of it’s own. Reports are coming in that when trying to use a new iPad and after activation, iMessage gives you the following error.
“Could not sign in. Please check your network connection and try again”
The fix seems to be simple. Change your routers DNS settings to google’s or openDNS 18.104.22.168 and set the secondary DNS to 22.214.171.124
If you have this problem or have solved it, we’d love to hear from you.
iOS 5.1 For iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS, iPad And iPod touch Download Links... 07/03/2012 | Mark
Fix: AirPort Express Invalid Radio Channel When Trying to Use 802.11n (5GHZ mode... 26/05/2012 | Mark
Could Not Sign In To iMessage. The server encountered an error processing regist... 19/07/2013 | Mark
iPhone 4s Battery Problems Caused By Software?... 14/11/2011 | Mark
Sponsored Video: Carphone Warehouse – Low Down
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
iTunes Store Top Mac Apps
- Goblin Sword - Eleftherios Christodoulatos
- Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 – Official App - Premier League
- 7 Minute Workout Challenge - Fitness Guide Inc
- Minecraft – Pocket Edition - Mojang
- Football Manager Handheld™ 2014 - SEGA
- The Official DVSA Theory Test Kit for Car Drivers - TSO (The Stationery Office)
- Heads Up! - Warner Bros.
- Five Nights at Freddy's - Scott Cawthon
- Afterlight - Afterlight Collective, Inc
- Flightradar24 Pro - Flightradar24 AB