iMessage Could not sign in. Please check your network connection and try again - EssentialMac
Mark C | On 01, Dec 2011
In the same fashion as the Facetime error it seems that iMessage is having a few issues of it’s own. Reports are coming in that when trying to use a new iPad and after activation, iMessage gives you the following error.
“Could not sign in. Please check your network connection and try again”
The fix seems to be simple. Change your routers DNS settings to google’s or openDNS 22.214.171.124 and set the secondary DNS to 126.96.36.199
If you have this problem or have solved it, we’d love to hear from you.
Fix: AirPort Express Invalid Radio Channel When Trying to Use 802.11n (5GHZ mode... 26/05/2012 | Mark
iOS 5 1 Year On – How Much Difference Has It Made?... 11/06/2012 | Mark
Apple Cards app updated with improved text entry, more... 08/12/2011 | Mark
Why does iMessage and Text messages appear in separate conversations.... 24/11/2011 | Mark
Cortana Goes To London Town
- NoReve Apple iPhone 6 Plus leather case
- Mujjo Leather Wallet Case for iPhone 6
- How To Install Popcorn Time On iPhone Without Jailbreaking
- iPhone 6 Prototype For Sale On Ebay. 110% guarantee of Authenticity (lol)
- Tesco Hudl2 Specifications And Pricing. Release Date October 9th. An Hudl2 Sell This Time Around?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
iTunes Store Top Mac Apps
- Minecraft – Pocket Edition - Mojang
- Construction Simulator 2014 - astragon Software GmbH
- Plague Inc. - Ndemic Creations
- The Official DVSA Theory Test Kit for Car Drivers - TSO (The Stationery Office)
- Sleep Cycle alarm clock - Northcube AB
- Heads Up! - Warner Bros.
- Free Music Download Pro - Mp3 Downloader for SoundCloud®. - Alfadevs
- Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 – Official App - Premier League
- Afterlight - Afterlight Collective, Inc
- Flightradar24 Pro - Flightradar24 AB