iMessage Could not sign in. Please check your network connection and try again - EssentialMac
Mark C | On 01, Dec 2011
In the same fashion as the Facetime error it seems that iMessage is having a few issues of it’s own. Reports are coming in that when trying to use a new iPad and after activation, iMessage gives you the following error.
“Could not sign in. Please check your network connection and try again”
The fix seems to be simple. Change your routers DNS settings to google’s or openDNS 188.8.131.52 and set the secondary DNS to 184.108.40.206
If you have this problem or have solved it, we’d love to hear from you.
Apple Icloud updated (showing new errors anyways!)... 04/10/2011 | Mark
WWDC 2014: SMS Sorted, Phone Calls From Your Mac... 03/06/2014 | Mark
Why does iMessage and Text messages appear in separate conversations.... 24/11/2011 | Mark
Apple Cards app updated with improved text entry, more... 08/12/2011 | Mark
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
iTunes Store Top Mac Apps
- Construction Simulator 2014 - astragon Software GmbH
- Minecraft – Pocket Edition - Mojang
- Plague Inc. - Ndemic Creations
- Heads Up! - Warner Bros.
- Free Music Download Pro - Mp3 Downloader for SoundCloud®. - Alfadevs
- Sleep Cycle alarm clock - Northcube AB
- Flightradar24 Pro - Flightradar24 AB
- The Official DVSA Theory Test Kit for Car Drivers - TSO (The Stationery Office)
- Five Nights at Freddy's - Scott Cawthon
- Afterlight - Afterlight Collective, Inc