iMessage Could not sign in. Please check your network connection and try again - EssentialMac
Mark C | On 01, Dec 2011
In the same fashion as the Facetime error it seems that iMessage is having a few issues of it’s own. Reports are coming in that when trying to use a new iPad and after activation, iMessage gives you the following error.
“Could not sign in. Please check your network connection and try again”
The fix seems to be simple. Change your routers DNS settings to google’s or openDNS 184.108.40.206 and set the secondary DNS to 220.127.116.11
If you have this problem or have solved it, we’d love to hear from you.
Sponsored Video: Underwater Unboxing!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
iTunes Store Top Mac Apps
- Pumped BMX 2 - Yeah Us!
- iTube for Youtube HD Free - Jacqueline Comeau
- The Official DVSA Theory Test Kit for Car Drivers - TSO (The Stationery Office)
- Honestly Healthy - Honestly Healthy
- Afterlight - Afterlight Collective, Inc
- 7 Minute Workout Challenge - Fitness Guide Inc
- Sleep Cycle alarm clock - Northcube AB
- Minecraft – Pocket Edition - Mojang
- Five Nights at Freddy's - Scott Cawthon
- Swype - Keyboard - Nuance Communications