iMessage Could not sign in. Please check your network connection and try again - EssentialMac
Mark C | On 01, Dec 2011
In the same fashion as the Facetime error it seems that iMessage is having a few issues of it’s own. Reports are coming in that when trying to use a new iPad and after activation, iMessage gives you the following error.
“Could not sign in. Please check your network connection and try again”
The fix seems to be simple. Change your routers DNS settings to google’s or openDNS 188.8.131.52 and set the secondary DNS to 184.108.40.206
If you have this problem or have solved it, we’d love to hear from you.
iMessage Stuck Sending Fix for iOS Coming Soon From Apple... 02/10/2013 | Mark
Could Not Sign In To iMessage. The server encountered an error processing regist... 19/07/2013 | Mark
Why does iMessage and Text messages appear in separate conversations.... 24/11/2011 | Mark
Apple Icloud updated (showing new errors anyways!)... 04/10/2011 | Mark
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
iTunes Store Top Mac Apps
- Construction Simulator 2014 - astragon Software GmbH
- Plague Inc. - Ndemic Creations
- Heads Up! - Warner Bros.
- Minecraft – Pocket Edition - Mojang
- Sleep Cycle alarm clock - Northcube AB
- The Official DVSA Theory Test Kit for Car Drivers - TSO (The Stationery Office)
- Free Music Download Pro - Mp3 Downloader for SoundCloud®. - Alfadevs
- Afterlight - Afterlight Collective, Inc
- Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 – Official App - Premier League
- Tube Free - iTube Ltd