iMessage Could not sign in. Please check your network connection and try again - EssentialMac
Mark C | On 01, Dec 2011
In the same fashion as the Facetime error it seems that iMessage is having a few issues of it’s own. Reports are coming in that when trying to use a new iPad and after activation, iMessage gives you the following error.
“Could not sign in. Please check your network connection and try again”
The fix seems to be simple. Change your routers DNS settings to google’s or openDNS 188.8.131.52 and set the secondary DNS to 184.108.40.206
If you have this problem or have solved it, we’d love to hear from you.
Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
iTunes Store Top Mac Apps
- Sleep Talk Recorder - MadInSweden
- Tipping Point - Barnstorm Games
- Minecraft – Pocket Edition - Mojang
- 7 Minute Workout Challenge - Fitness Guide Inc
- Smart Alarm Clock: sleep cycles & night sounds recording - Plus Sports
- Facetune - Lightricks Ltd.
- Sleep Cycle alarm clock - Northcube AB
- Heads Up! - Warner Bros.
- Afterlight - Simon Filip
- Worms™ 3 - Team17 Software Ltd