iMessage Could not sign in. Please check your network connection and try again - EssentialMac
Mark C | On 01, Dec 2011
In the same fashion as the Facetime error it seems that iMessage is having a few issues of it’s own. Reports are coming in that when trying to use a new iPad and after activation, iMessage gives you the following error.
“Could not sign in. Please check your network connection and try again”
The fix seems to be simple. Change your routers DNS settings to google’s or openDNS 188.8.131.52 and set the secondary DNS to 184.108.40.206
If you have this problem or have solved it, we’d love to hear from you.
Apple Icloud updated (showing new errors anyways!)... 04/10/2011 | Mark
iOS 5.1 For iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS, iPad And iPod touch Download Links... 07/03/2012 | Mark
Apple’s Card app Tried and Tested. 13/10/2011 | Mark
iMessage Stuck Sending Fix for iOS Coming Soon From Apple... 02/10/2013 | Mark
Sponsored Video: Underwater Unboxing!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
iTunes Store Top Mac Apps
- Pumped BMX 2 - Yeah Us!
- iTube for Youtube HD Free - Jacqueline Comeau
- The Official DVSA Theory Test Kit for Car Drivers - TSO (The Stationery Office)
- 7 Minute Workout Challenge - Fitness Guide Inc
- Afterlight - Afterlight Collective, Inc
- Honestly Healthy - Honestly Healthy
- Sleep Cycle alarm clock - Northcube AB
- Minecraft – Pocket Edition - Mojang
- Free Music Download Pro - Mp3 Downloader for SoundCloud®. - Alfadevs
- Swype - Keyboard - Nuance Communications